We all have a part to play!
The North Country Children’s Museum is open to the public!
We have a prudent safety plan in place for our visitors and staff. In addition to advice and recommendations from state and local government guidelines, we are following updated guidance and best practices from the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), along with several cultural partners.
If you’re not comfortable or able to play in person, please visit our YouTube Channel for accessible virtual programming. For tips on how to help your child understand the importance of masks, click here.
We need play now more than ever and we are excited welcome you!
Your Part to Play
- Increased hand sanitizing dispensers throughout the museum
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages 2 and up at all times.
- Please stay home if you or a family member are sick.
- Please stay home if you or your child have been issued a quarantine. We’ll look forward to seeing you again once you have been released by Public Health.
- No food or drink allowed.
Our Part to Play
All NCCM Educators have been vaccinated and will be wearing face masks.
The NCCM Education Team follow a stay home if sick policy.
Our cleaning and sanitizing procedures include hospital-grade cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting solutions. Surfaces of the exhibits, toys and high traffic areas will be deeply cleaned during closed hours.
We are excited to share joyful learning and play at the museum!